Foreign Business Professionals Program

An exclusive program that will make you feel right at home.

The Foreign Business Professionals Program1 is available to individuals who are working in the United States on an employment visa3 and have a minimum, verifiable base gross income of $45,000 per year. Credit history is not required, but existing credit must be in good standing without previous derogatory credit. Contact or visit Prestige Volkswagen of Stamford today for more details.

Eligible vehicles.

What to bring to the dealership.

  • A copy of your United States Social Security card
  • A letter from employer stating your position, hire date, income and length of stay3 in the United States
  • Documentation to verify your address and phone number
  • Contact information from two U.S. residents (including their address and phone number) who can serve as personal references, and who Volkswagen Credit can contact directly
  • A copy of your U.S. visa with expiration date
  • A contact name and phone number for someone in the Payroll or Human Resources Department of your employer or future employer

VW vehicles

Browse new and used models that match your lifestyle.

View Inventory

Our best deals

Don't miss our current special offers on new VW vehicles.

View Specials

How can we help?

* Indicates a required field

  1. Prestige Volkswagen of Stamford

    42 W. Broad St.
    Stamford, CT 06902

    • Sales: (203) 327-2500
Loading Map...

Get in Touch

  • Contact our Sales Department at: (203) 327-2500
  • Monday9AM-1PM
  • Tuesday9AM-6PM
  • Wednesday9AM-6PM
  • Thursday9AM-6PM
  • Friday9AM-6PM
  • Saturday9AM-6PM
  • SundayClosed
1Monthly payment may not exceed 25% of gross monthly income. Qualification under this program is subject to verification prior to approval. Individuals who are self-employed are not eligible for this program at this time.
2Purchase financing only, not available for lease.
3Applicants with Types A, E, G & NATO visas are not eligible for this program at this time. An exception can be if the applicants holds a TN-1 permit (free trade professional), only for Canadian citizens who live and work in the United States for up to one year at a time and have a renewable status for additional periods of one year each, with no ceiling on the total years a person with TN status can work in the United States.